FOOD SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
Timeless Venture (U) Ltd Management recognizes the importance of food safety throughout the food supply chain particularly at all stages where we perform food sourcing, storage, handling, processing and distribution. Everyone within the organization has the collective responsibility of food safety and has a moral obligation to safeguard each other, our customers and the consumers. A positive food safety culture has been nurturing within the organization. The company is committed to taking all responsible steps and precautions and exercising our due diligence to protect and preserve the human food chain in our custody.
To ensure best practice Timeless Venture (U) Ltd has established the internationally recognized Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) system and ISO 22000-2018 Food Safety Management System. To achieve our goal, we:
- Perform regular identification of hazards, determination of critical control points and timely implementation of effective control and monitoring measures;
- Conform with the regulatory requirements and the agreed customer requirements;
- Define the food safety objectives and continually review to ensure consistent compliance;
- Communicate, implement and maintain this policy at all levels of the company;
- Employ the competent staff, reliable contractors and source the reputable suppliers;
- Provide our personnel with adequate food safety information, training, instructions, tools and equipment to carry out their job in a hygienic and professional manner;
- Promote personal hygiene and cleanliness to our staff, contractors, suppliers and visitors;
- Develop and strive to continually improve our processes capable of delivery of safe food products through an efficient, effective and suitable food safety management system.
This policy has been approved by Management. It will be reviewed, annually to keep up to date.
1st January 2020
At Timeless venture (U) Ltd is committed to the fair and equitable treatment of our suppliers, providing qualified suppliers with equal opportunity to grow their business. Supplier confidentiality is maintained by all Timeless venture (U) Ltd employees in order to maintain high ethical standards and to support the creation of lasting supplier relationships.
In return, suppliers are expected to:
- Maintain the confidentiality of information provided by Timeless venture (U) Ltd.
- Conduct business ethically, without attempt to influence through gifts, entertainment, or favors that would create a conflict of interest.
- Advise Timeless venture (U) Ltd of product and process technology alternatives that would improve the purchase value.
- Partner with Timeless venture (U) Ltd to produce sustainable products using environmentally sustainable materials and processes.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
Occupational health and safety is an integral part of TIMELESS VENTURE (U) LTD operation. We aim high to provide a safe and healthy workplace, and we ask every employee, contractor and guest to help achieve our goals by:
- continually and effectively preventing injury and ill health and improving our occupational health and safety performance;
- complying with and surpassing standards required by all applicable Occupational Safety and Health regulations;
- fulfilling all occupational health and safety requirements prescribed by the company and stakeholders;
- setting and reviewing occupational health and safety objectives;
- documenting, implementing and maintaining the Occupational Health and Safety Management System that meets the requirements of OHSAS 45001-2018;
- constantly reviewing the management system within defined scopes to ensure its relevancy and appropriateness;
- providing necessary occupational health and safety information, instructions and training to enable all colleagues to carry out their jobs competently and safely;
- selecting competent contractors and monitoring their performance to ensure related standards of occupational health and safety are secured; and
- effectively communicating with people employed by contractors to make them aware of their individual occupational health and safety obligations.
This policy has been approved by the management. It will be reviewed, annually to keep up to.
1st January 2020